HR Huddle is our new community and membership.
annual $750 per annum Pre-launch special of $599 BOTH INC GST
How confident do you feel about navigating through Australia’s Industrial Relations System, especially in a post-pandemic world? Do you know what modern award your employees are covered under and the other safety net entitlements? When was the last time you checked and updated your HR and payroll system to ensure no accidental underpayments?
Most employers set out to do the right thing by their people, but the chances of inadvertently making a mistake are astonishingly high. It seems every week, we hear about the slip-ups from large companies that add up to large numbers and heavy fines. Ouch.
While it’s easy to point the finger at employers for ignorance or corporate greed, it’s also worth noting that Australia has one of the most complex workplace relations systems in the world — which means doing business isn’t always easy if you don’t have the right support around you.
H2: Go from compliance confusion to calm and clarity with HR Huddle.
If hiring your first HR person isn’t on the cards yet, or you’re looking for extra help that’s cost-effective for your people compliance needs, then let’s huddle!
HR Huddle is your Do-It-Together answer to wrangling your workplace matters. It’s like having a virtual team of HR experts who have your back, taking the legal jargon and complexities out of Industrial Relations, making it less of a headache for you.
H2: HR Huddle lets you…
- Manage your HR compliance without hiring a full-time HR consultant.
- Scale your start-up quickly by having the correct HR practices in place
- Help eliminate any unforeseen and costly problems down the road. Many small businesses wait until they’ve received a Fair Work notification for unfair dismissal — don’t be that business!
- Focus more on product development and enhancing the customer experience rather than trawling through the Fair Work Act and Ombudsman website.
- Access expert people advice to answer all your curly questions
H2: Here’s what to expect when you sign up for HR HuddleAs your team and business grow, HR fundamentals are worth investing in, and HR Huddle is the perfect place to start. Starting at just $xx a month, HR Huddle gets you the HR support you need at scale.
H3: Weekly Q&As
Live calls to tackle what you need to know and answer any burning questions from what policies and procedures you need, risk management, and recruitment to assessing employee training needs.
H3: Monthly Masterclasses
Featuring guest speakers and experts you’d want to hear from covering all facets of HR and small business topics.
H3: Lifetime access to [name of HR course]
Our self-paced and comprehensive HR course is regularly updated to keep you on track. What’s more, you get lifetime access to it, valued at $xxxxx.
[CTA: Join the HR Huddle for just $XXX]
H2: HR huddle is for you if…
- You want a cost-effective solution to get your HR compliance sorted with minimal stress.
- You want practical advice and tips on people matters that’s BS and jargon-free without paying ridiculous legal fees.
- You don’t want to get bogged down with the constant legislative updates. You want to know what is relevant to you to stay ahead of the game to focus on other things.
- Want to join a community of other start-ups and small business owners like yourself going through similar journeys, triumphs and tribulations.
H2: HR Huddle is not for you if…
- You enjoy reading the Fair Work Act 2009, so you’ve got it all covered.
- There is no interest to invest time and money into HR policies and compliance.
- Don’t invest in continuous performance feedback for employees and employee feedback for better management.
- Are unwilling to identify employees’ training needs that align with the required skillset
H2: I got 99 Issues, but HR is not one of them.Interested in joining the HR Huddle? As a founding member, for a limited time [include offer]. Offer ends [date] for the first 12 businesses.
H2: Your Huddle coaches and experts
[insert team of experts. If you don’t have all the bios, we can just have it as “profiles coming soon.”]
H2: FAQHow can I access the HR Huddle? What systems do I need?
When does HR Huddle start?
How much does it cost to join the Huddle? Is there a payment plan?
Can I cancel anytime?
[Insert cancellation policy]
What topics do you explore?
- HR support and advice
- HR risk management
- Policies and procedures
- Performance Management
- Career growth and development
- Leadership development
- Redundancy and restructure
- Long term strategy and cultural change
What if my business grows and I need to hire an HR person?
Firstly, congratulations! You can upgrade to [insert details] where it is more as needed basis.